Thursday 11 September 2014

Fave instagrammer of the week

I follow some of the most beautiful people on instagram. 

From their hair, to their makeup, to their clothes, their work out routines - I follow like the nosey bugger I am watching intently for a bit of inspiration. 

This week I had a good look through an instagram account that I had been following for a while who posts cute outfits that are mainly based around her beloved Timberland boots. 












I don't know quite why I love them so much, maybe it's the layout, maybe it's because I know it would never suit me and my thighs, maybe it's knowing I will never afford a pair of Timberland's myself...

Get following her - she sings too, with a UKULELE (even better!)

Lots of love, Emily-Rose xoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment